Typically, a visit to the Daylogic Infotech website does not require you to disclose any information about yourself. There may be occasions, however, when Daylogic Infotech may require details. We provide certain services on our website, that require visitors to enter their personal information, such as contacting us, requesting quote for our services, or completing a job application. In these cases, we may collect certain personal information such as your name, your company name, email address, contact number and your messages.
We may use personally identifying information for following reasons:
- To speak with you in regards to services that you enquired or for current projects with us.
- To keep you updated with new products and services gave by us, up and coming events, offers, and promotions of your interests.
- For offering our services asked by you through different methods, for example, empowering collaborations effort, prerequisite gatherings, project development, and deployment of a project.
- To give excellent user support and analyses our interactions with users.
- To update, grow and explore our records, recognize new customers, and provide products and services that might hold any importance with you.
- To deal with our websites, and track website guest routes to comprehend their conduct and enthusiasm for better help.
- To watch and enhance our advertising efforts and make proposals applicable to the user.
Daylogic Infotech Pvt. Ltd. adopts appropriate and reasonable security practices and procedures that include administrative, physical security and technical controls to safeguard personal sensitive Information as per guidelines and various security controls enumerated in different Information Security Management Standards (ISMS) like ISO/IEC 27001:2013, GDPR or other Security guidelines. Advisories and whitepaper provided by governing regulatory body.
The organization maintains non-disclosure agreements (NDA) from employee or other third parties to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal sensitive data and information of all valuable customer.
Daylogic Infotech Pvt. Ltd. shall not sell or share or disclose any of the sensitive personal data or information to any third party without prior permission from the provider of such information under lawful contract or otherwise. In case where the information is required by the government agency mandated under the law to obtain information including sensitive personal data or information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offenses, sends a request in writing stating clearly the purpose seeking such information, the information shall be shared without obtaining prior consent from provider of information.
The request of the government agency is also required to state that information so obtained shall not be published or shared with any other person. Any of the personal sensitive data or information so mentioned shall also be disclosed to any third party, by an order under the law for the time being in force, but the third party receiving the information under law shall state that the information so obtained shall not be published or shared with any other person.